Thursday photo prompt – Child – #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 3rd May and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 4th May.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Child – #writephoto

1. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt, #writephoto, Child, | willowdot21

2. Henrietta Watson says:

Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.

3. Pingback: In anticipation – Reena Saxena

4. Pingback: #NaPoWriMo Never Born #WritePhoto | mermaidcamp

5. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Child – #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

6. Pingback: Microfiction #writephoto: Children – Jane Dougherty Writes

7. Pingback: Child – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

8. trentpmcd says:

Hi Sue. that’s a very intriguing photo. Why do old toys have so much more personality (and often scary personality!) than modern ones? Anyway,here is my take on it: https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/child-writephoto/

9. Pingback: #writephoto child: the playroom – Lorraine's frilly freudian slip

10. Lorraine says:

Wonder if there is a hauntingly bittersweet theme throughout? Have to read others and see. Intriguing image — as always!

11. Pingback: Long Ago – Bryan Aiello Writes

12. Pingback: Child – #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

13. Ritu says:

Always something a little creepy about old toys!

14. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Child – #writephoto | Two on a Rant

15. Pingback: A Room With a View #WritePhoto | Lemon Shark Reef

16. Thanks, Sue. I’ve been in a bit of a funk and your prompt pulled me out. Hopefully, it’ll stay that way. 🙂 Cheers, lovely lady.

17. Pingback: Child #writephoto | Isabel Caves

18. Pingback: Child’s Play #writephoto | Observations of The Urban Spaceman

19. Bernadette says:

Hello Sue, here is my offering. The picture immediately reminded me of Peter Pan. Https:haddonmusings.com/2017/04/29/child#writephoto.

20. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Child #writephoto – Robbie's inspiration

21. Pingback: #writephoto CHILD: “Through the Eyes of a Child” haiku by Bette A. Stevens | Bette A. Stevens, Maine Author

22. Hi, Sue. Shared your post and took up your challenge… You’ll find it at https://4writersandreaders.com/2017/04/29/writephoto-child-through-the-eyes-of-a-child-haiku-by-bette-a-stevens/ Thanks for the challenge. Have a beautiful weekend, my friend! 🙂 xo

23. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Child – #writephoto – The Child | Morpethroad

24. Pingback: Ghost ex machina #writephoto | TanGental

25. Pingback: Froissement | I Have Pretty Strong Convictions, I Guess

26. Interesting prompt, Sue. Thanks. Friossement

27. Pingback: Lullaby (after James Taylor and in Tradition) | method two madness

28. memadtwo says:

I guess it could be ominous, but my thoughts went in a different direction…

29. Pingback: #Writephoto ‘Marsha’s Sister’ #FridayFictioneers #Flash Fiction | Rereading Jane Eyre

30. LucciaGray says:

Hi Sue, I just made it this week! I’ve been away for the long weekend and everything’s piled up https://lucciagray.com/2017/05/02/writephoto-marshas-sister-fridayfictioneers-flash-fiction/. This week, instead of my usual poem, it’s a 100-word flash fiction based on the weekly story I’m writing with Friday Fictioneers, the picture was just perfect for it!

31. Pingback: Hartling Hall – #writephoto | In Emma World

32. emhyde says:

Very late this week but I’ve just snuck in on time! In case the pingback doesn’t work, my story is here: https://inemmaworld.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/hartling-hall-writephoto
    Thanks again for an inspiring prompt!

33. Pingback: Child | The Story Files