Thursday photo prompt – Stones #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 12th April and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 13th April.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Stones #writephoto

1. Henrietta Watson says:

Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.

Very interesting Sue💜💗

3. Pingback: Who was the Queen? #writephoto – Reena Saxena

4. Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:
    new prompt – stone 🙂

5. Pingback: Stones – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

6. trentpmcd says:

I’m a sucker for ruins and so loved the photo. I just wrote a story for this prompt: https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/stones-writephoto/

7. Pingback: #WritePhoto Stone History #NaPoWriMo | mermaidcamp

8. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Stones #writephoto | Ladyleemanila

9. Pingback: Stones #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

10. Pingback: The Other Side #writephoto | Isabel Caves

11. Ooo I could so work with this!

12. Pingback: Poor Old Joe (Micro/Flash Fiction) – Thoughts of Words

13. goroyboy says:

So many possibilities with this wonderful photo thank you Sue:)
    The Longing by Raymond Roy : Stones #writephoto | goroyboy’s Blog

14. Anisha says:

Yet another breathtaking photo Sue…I can’t wait to get started with this one! 🙂

15. Pingback: Old Stones #writephoto… | Stuart France

16. Pingback: Gateway to heaven…#writephoto | Musings of a pseudo-writer

17. Pingback: Stones #writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

18. Pingback: Sue Vincent’s #writephoto prompt, Stones. | willowdot21

19. Pingback: Flash fiction: Beyond the arch – Jane Dougherty Writes

20. Done. Strange coincidence, on Saturday I took the youngest to an open day at an art school which was next door to the Palais Gallien which I’d never visited before. I took some photos. I’ll post one at the end of the story.

21. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Stones #writephoto | Morpethroad

22. Great photo Sue. Where was it taken? 🙂

23. Pingback: Home – kittysverses

24. kittysverses says:

Hi Sue, I’m taking part in this challenge for the first time. Please do check out mine at https://wordpress.com/post/kittysverses.wordpress.com/1431
    I do hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it. Thank you for this challenge.

25. Gorgeous photo. ❤ I might just have to write something this week. That arch is calling to me.

26. Pingback: #writephoto prompt : Arch enemy | Two on a Rant

27. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Stones #writephoto – Uniquesus

28. Hi Sue,
    This is my first time participating in your photo challenge. Here is my attempt :
    Thanks
    Susmita

29. Pingback: Death’s Doorway #writephoto #flashfiction | TanGental

30. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt #WritePhoto #NationalPoetryMonth The Haunted Castle #amwriting #poem | Rereading Jane Eyre

31. Pingback: Writephoto-Stones – All About Writing and more

32. Pingback: neelwrites/thursdaywritephoto/fiction/shortstory/250words/10/04/2017 | neelwritesblog

33. Hello Sue, better late than never…

34. emhyde says:

Hi Sue,

I’ve cut it very fine this week but I’m finally done 🙂 Tried a short story this week, my first one in a very long time! In case the pingback fails:

35. Pingback: wind’s path | method two madness