Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- The Shreiking Womb: Binding…
- Beyond ~ Ritua Bhathal #writephoto
- Building a castle of dreams…
- Far-Shore… Stuart France
- Progress #midnighthaiku
- Beyond ~ Sadje #Writephoto
- Smorgasbord Special Feature – Understanding: An Anthology of True and Significant Life Events- Contributors Pamela Jessen, Lynda McKinney Lambert and Jaye Marie
- Reflections so clever ~ Reena Saxena #writephoto
- The Ship ~ Steve Tanham
- The Route
- Thursday Photo prompt: Beyond. #writephoto.
- Field of Sheaves: Found!…
- Thursday photo prompt: Beyond #writephoto
- Photo prompt round-up: Decisions #writephoto
- Notes from a small dog: On guard…
- Solent Sheen… Stuart France
- Magic #midnighthaiku
- Freed ~ John Freda #writephoto
- Decisions, decisions ~ Kyt Wright #writephoto
- Glastonbury and the last Abbot of Glastonbury ~ Roberta Eaton
Tag Archives: moonlight
For Frank J. Tassone’s haikai challenge
The full moon shown brightly over the lake, illuminating the mountains on the opposite side. As he gazed upon the moon’s image reflected in the calm waters of the lake, Mark reflected upon his own life. It was just over … Continue reading
Between dusk and dawn Breezes murmur in secret shade Winding sweet harmony Through ancient earth’s Wild sanctuary. Forests rain roses And night is beautiful Beneath a soft, sacred moon. Shining light on love, You give me life.
Hold your breath and feel the silence, Outstretch your hand to touch the skies, Raise your eyes to refracted moonlight, Incoming waves tickle and tantalize. Zest in youth becomes just a memory, Overridden with joy, and yearning, and pain, Never … Continue reading
Diamond black Rain shines On shadowed rock. Moonlight sings Above the lake And dreams play Languidly In the mist. We swim together And the goddess watches.
For Elusive Trope’s Magnetic Poetry Saturday Challenge. A wild moon Wanders the night, Frost in its soul Softly shining. Dawn, bright spirit And colour roses With quiet peace And I will follow Your path