Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
Finding Don & Wen
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Ken Gierke: the journey ~ found poem
- Paulette Mahurin Reviews Notes from a Small Dog
- The Small Dog on Ageing…
- The Last Post?
- Notes from a Small Dog: Four Legs on Two: A Review
- How Deep is it? ~ Tessa Dean #writephoto
- Deeper and Deeper ~ Goff James #writephoto
- Magic and The Placebo Effect ~ G. Michael Vasey
- Doggerel : A book review
- Survival ~ J.E.Goldie #writephoto
- I always wanted to direct… #humor #travel #India
- The Bystander Effect ~ Cai #writephoto
- Deeper ~ Dr. Crystal Grimes #writephoto
- Deeper ~ Joelle LeGendre #writephoto
- Looking Forward~ Jules #writephoto
- Deeper ~ Brian F. Kirkham #writephoto
- Diamond mine ~ Annette Rochelle Aben #writephoto
- Life Lines by Sue Vincent
- Deeper ~ Cheryl #writephoto
Tag Archives: moonlight
A wild moon Wanders the night, Frost in its soul Softly shining. Dawn, bright spirit And colour roses With quiet peace And I will follow Your path
Watch Wakeful Beneath stars Full moon rising Touching ancient land Hidden portal opens Passage to the Otherworld Entranced by its invitation Moving with the silent song of stone Dance and dancer know no separation Liminal shades wear amorphous faces Glimpses … Continue reading
For Frank J. Tassone’s haikai challenge
The full moon shown brightly over the lake, illuminating the mountains on the opposite side. As he gazed upon the moon’s image reflected in the calm waters of the lake, Mark reflected upon his own life. It was just over … Continue reading
Between dusk and dawn Breezes murmur in secret shade Winding sweet harmony Through ancient earth’s Wild sanctuary. Forests rain roses And night is beautiful Beneath a soft, sacred moon. Shining light on love, You give me life.
Hold your breath and feel the silence, Outstretch your hand to touch the skies, Raise your eyes to refracted moonlight, Incoming waves tickle and tantalize. Zest in youth becomes just a memory, Overridden with joy, and yearning, and pain, Never … Continue reading
Diamond black Rain shines On shadowed rock. Moonlight sings Above the lake And dreams play Languidly In the mist. We swim together And the goddess watches.