Freedom #midnighthaiku

Caged or flowing free

The world imposes boundaries

Hearts can always fly

St Osyth’s healing and holy spring, Bierton, near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The well-head is a modern affair… the spring is ancient.

This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Freedom #midnighthaiku

1. smilecalm says:

beautiful healing spring!
    you’ve so many sweet posts.
    wish i had enough time
    for them all 🙂

2. True George says:

Just curious; do people still drink from that spring to get healed?

This one? I doubt it, George…most people do not even know it is there any more and these days most people would probably shrink from drinking water that comes,untreated from the ground…. Human beings are odd 😉

3. Sadje says:

The heart can always fly.

Such a lovely peaceful spot…

5. Alli Templeton says:

I didn’t know this spring even existed! And I lived for years in Wendover when my dad was working in Aylesbury, where I also went to college. I’ll have to find it. I agree with all your sentiments though, it does look caged. 🙂