Thursday photo prompt: Knock #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 7th June and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 8th June.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to Thursday photo prompt: Knock #writephoto

1. Reblogged this on Jessica Bakkers and commented:
    This week’s #writephoto prompt from Sue Vincent is killer!

2. Hey i just posted mine check it out.

3. Pingback: Knock #writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

4. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Knock #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

5. I’ve just finished a session with charred soft toys, and now you post this!!! Reminds me of a Denis Wheatley film I watched recently, because I remember not being allowed to when I was a kid. Had me in stitches.

6. Pingback: Ruse [Flash Fiction] #writephoto | Observations of The Urban Spaceman

7. Pingback: I am not terrorized – Reena Saxena

8. Pingback: Knock #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

9. Ritu says:

Here you go Sue! An early entry for me this week as I am on half term!

10. Oh, this is a good one, Sue. I’m heading out on vacation soon, so won’t participate this time round, but what a great prompt!!!

11. hrh66 says:

This is an interesting one. I just wrote my story, won’t be up till Saturday though, but I had a totally different inspiration for this image. Hopefully it still fits in! Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with now. Thanks, Sue. 🙂

12. Pingback: #Writephoto Knock | mermaidcamp

13. floridaborne says:

I’m a bit late for this, but had fun a lot of fun writing for this prompt.

14. Pingback: Sue Vincent’s Thursday #writephoto. Knock. | willowdot21

15. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: Knock #writephoto – Dinner at the Dumps | Morpethroad

16. Henrietta Watson says:

Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.

17. Pingback: #writephoto – knock – The Bag Lady

18. Pingback: Gargoyle #writephoto | Isabel Caves

19. Pingback: Microfiction #writephoto: Not so funny – Jane Dougherty Writes

20. Pingback: neelwrites/thursdayphotoprompt/behinddevil’sdoors/fiction/02/06/2017 | neelwritesblog

21. janmalique says:

Hi Sue,
    My offering has now been posted.
    Jan x

22. Pingback: Knock #writephoto | Age is Just a Number

23. Pingback: Knock #writephoto | The Story Files

24. Pingback: Getting a handle on things #writephoto #flashfiction | TanGental

25. Pingback: The Reward #Writephoto – Emotional Shadows

26. balroop2013 says:

Hi Sue, What a wonderful prompt! My poem has many open ends this time 🙂 https://balroop2013.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/the-reward-writephoto/

27. reocochran says:

Very unique image and could create scary or strange stories. . .

28. Pingback: Knockety knock… #writephoto | Stuart France

29. Pingback: #writephoto. Knock… by Willow | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo

30. goroyboy says:

Thanks Sue!

The Pact By Raymond Roy #writephoto | goroyboy’s Blog

31. Pingback: Knock – Jessica Bakkers

32. Pingback: The Door is Always Open | method two madness

33. Pingback: Knock, Knock #flashfiction – Hugh's Views & News

34. Pingback: Thursday Photo prompt – Knock #writephoto – Robbie's inspiration

35. Oh! I love this! Let me come up with something quickly… 11th hour.

36. Pingback: Hope Doesn’t Knock #WritePhoto | Lemon Shark Reef