Thursday photo prompt – Fading #writephoto

#writephoto

Every Thursday at noon GMT, I publish one of my photos as a writing prompt.

Throughout the week I will feature a number of the responses here on the Daily Echo as space allows. Every week, a full round-up of posts will be published linking back to the original posts of contributors.

You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers. I feature as many contributions as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions that may not be all of them!

Please note that as I am booked into hospital before hitting the road next week, reblogs and comments may be a little erratic for a day or two.

Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 13th September and link back to this post with a pingback. If you are unsure of how to create a pingback, Hugh has an excellent tutorial here.

Pingbacks need to be manually approved, so either check back to make sure that the pingback has appeared or simply copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

The best way to ensure your post is featured is to send it well before the deadline but all posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 14th September.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work. Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Fading #writephoto

1. Henrietta Watson says:

Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.

2. Pingback: What Powers Hope? – Reena Saxena

3. Susan Scott says:

may all go well at the hospital next week Sue xx

4. Wishing you a speedy recovery after your visit to hospital. Stunning photo this week.

5. Speedy recovery, Sue V.

6. Pingback: Fading – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

7. trentpmcd says:

I hope your hospital visit goes well. Another interesting photo. Here is my latest chapter. I hope I don’t drive too many people off with pseudo-set theory and geometric-topology 😉 https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/fading-writephoto/

8. Pamela Morse says:

Good luck with the hospital..and the road. Thanks, as always, for a great photo again this week.

9. Pingback: #WritePhoto Light | mermaidcamp

10. Pingback: Fading #writephoto #tanka | But I Smile Anyway...

Good luck at the hospital. Thank you for another lovely prompt.💜💗🌹🌹

12. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Fading #writephoto | Morpethroad

13. Pingback: The Dragon #writephoto | Never A Worry

14. Hi, Sue, I hope your hospital visit goes well. A great photo of intense cloud formation. I like it. Thank you. I’ll do it in the morning!

15. I will pray fervently for you, Sue–confident all will be well with you ❤

16. Pingback: Cloud Horse – writing in north norfolk

17. kim881 says:

I hope that all is well and you don’t have to spend too long in hospital. I haiku for you this week:

18. Pingback: A Simple Life #writephoto – A Writer's Beginning

19. Anonymous says:

Hmm. I don’t think my pingback worked, so here’s the link:

20. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Fading #writephoto | The Shower of Blessings

21. Pingback: Writephoto – September 8, 2017 – The Bag Lady

22. Best of luck at the hospital. Sending positive vibes your way. ❤ And enjoy the road trip. Hope to create something from this lovely photo.

23. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Fading #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

24. Pingback: Away | method two madness

25. Pingback: Fading #writephoto | The Story Files

26. Pingback: Fading (#writephoto) | NIGHT UNLATCHED

27. Pingback: Tradition – #writephoto – In Emma World

28. Pingback: Rain — #writephoto – Poetry, Short Prose and Walking

29. Pingback: A New Day – Smell The Coffee

30. Vivian Zems says:

Hi Sue, I hope the hospital thing goes well. Here’s my take…. and I’m late to the party… as usual. 🙂

31. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt-Lonely Soul #writephoto – SOUL CONNECTION