Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto

#writephoto

Regular readers may know that my computer exploded recently… the very same in which most of my photo files are stored. Not lost, thank goodness, but still locked away until they can be recovered.  Unable to find a suitable picture from recent wanderings, I thought this one might inspire a few stories…

Use the image as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 26th July and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post. Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

Please note that I will be away from the computer for a few days, so it will take time to approve and respond to pingbacks and comments.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that may not be all of them! The best way to ensure your post is featured is to send it well before the deadline but all posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 27th July.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

67 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto

1. hrh66 says:

My brain is already plotting with this one! Sorry to hear about your PC, glad you didn’t lose anything!

Liked by 2 people

2. Pingback: Mask – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

3. trentpmcd says:

Hi Sue. I love the mystery of the photo, though I’m sure I’ve seen it or one similar before. And I was able to incorporate it into my continuing story: https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/mask-writephoto/

Liked by 2 people

4. trentpmcd says:

I forgot to add – I’m glad your photos weren’t lost! Hope you have access to them again soon.

5. Hope you get into the old computer without too much bother.

6. Pingback: Microfiction #writephoto: Poseur – Jane Dougherty Writes

7. Pamela Morse says:

Sorry about the computer..this is a nightmare for anyone. Good luck with the data recovery

8. Pingback: #WritePhoto Melting Mask | mermaidcamp

9. Pingback: The Death of a Criminal – Reena Saxena

10. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

11. Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:
    Sue’s challenge 🙂

12. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

13. Pingback: What in the Blazes happened? | Flip Flops Every day

I do remember you saying about your computer. I am glad to hear that you have all your photos safe! Thank you for another interesting prompt!

15. Pingback: Writephoto – Mask – The Bag Lady

16. Pingback: Cult – Journey

17. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto – The BBQ | Morpethroad

18. Pingback: Henry’s Smoking Hot Octogenarian Wife #Writephoto | Martin Cororan

19. Pingback: neelwrites/firingaway/thursdayphotoprompt/fiction/260words/21/07/2017 | neelwritesblog

20. Sorry to hear about the comp crash. Hope you set it right ASAP. Here’s my story for this week.
    A red hot one. Thanks, Neel.

21. Pingback: The Lonely Hearth #writephoto #flashfiction | TanGental

22. Pingback: Other Than That, Though – This, That, and The Other

23. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto | willowdot21

24. Pingback: Mask – #Writephoto | Myths of the Mirror

25. My computer had developed a snag a fortnight ago. Hope you recover your photos soon.
    I have presented a small slice of Indian history. Hope the readers enjoy it.

26. Pingback: Sue Vincent’s Thursday photo prompt – #Writephoto – Mask – Robbie's inspiration

27. Pingback: Mask #writephoto | The Story Files

28. Pingback: Still stuck to my face – Life at 17

29. Pingback: #writephoto – Fire Dance | Journey To Ambeth

30. Helen Jones says:

Oh, I hope your photos are unlocked soon, Sue – thank goodness they can be retrieved!

Here’s my response to Mr Fox: https://journeytoambeth.com/2017/07/23/writephoto-fire-dance/

xx

31. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt-Mask#writephoto – SOUL CONNECTION

32. Hii Sue asorry to hear about your PC… hope its fixed by now.

Here’s my attempt..

😇

33. Pingback: His Part of Heaven #writephoto – Kaleidoscope of my life

34. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Mask #writephoto – Afterwards

35. Pingback: Mask of the Gods – #Writephoto | New2Writing

36. KL Caley says:

Good Afternoon, Sue. Hope your computer is recovered. Great Photo!
    My Response:- https://new2writing.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/mask-of-the-gods-writephoto/
    KL ❤

37. Pingback: Mask | method two madness

38. Pingback: Photo prompt round-up – Mask #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo