At first his vision was not clear, as if the world around him was out of focus. Minutes passed, then, step by step, he started making sense of what he was looking at. He was in some sort of cave, and far, far away in front of him, he could see light of day. He must have been lying down on a slab of rock, perhaps flat on his belly, but he could not feel the hard surface under him.He tried to move, and sensed some motion, at the periphery of his vision. He wanted to touch, move his limbs, scratch his body. His body? He had wide angle vision, could look down at the floor of the cave down below, or up its ceiling, left and right.
Search this site
Book Now – Where Beauty Sleeps- Weekend Workshop 2020
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Assemblage ~ Bela Johnson #writephoto
- Burned in Effigy ~ Fandango #writephoto
- Looking for the yew of Easragan ~ Jo Woolf
- Rushes ~ Jane Dougherty #writephoto
- Towards the Light and The Mad Quest: a new book by TrentMacDonald… now released!
- Wicker ~ Diana Wallace Peach #writephoto
- Knockety knock… Stuart France
- Drawn #midnighthaiku
- Omne Trium Perfectum~ Thady #writephoto
- Wicker ~ Sisyphus #writephoto
- Lord of the Deep. Hunting Hum-Ba-Ba. ~ Willow Willers
- Who Can Suppress Love? ~ Balroop Singh #writephoto
- Brown, Black, Grey and Red…
- For Jim Morrison ~ M. Brazfield #writephoto
- Next stop, Scotland…
- Religious Endeavour: Symbols… Stuart France
- Recognition #midnighthaiku
- Swing and Sway ~ Jen Goldie #writephoto