Sue’s photoprompt this week opens up many ideas in my mind.
Often on our walks in the woods in Lincolnshire we would see scenes like this,
and sometimes be deafened by the noise!
Click on the link above for details on how to join in.
At dawn’s first light
Crows take flight,
I watch them fly.
Looping the loop,
They dive and swoop.
Silence rules by day.
Then as twilight falls,
Their deafening call
Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- May book reviews from Diana Wallace Peach
- Primogenitors ~ S. S. #writephoto
- A Thousand Miles of History IX: Legends on the rocks
- #ShortWrytz: Soma of Soft Skies
- Guardian ~ Di #writephoto
- Dear Don: Dunstan…
- Guardian ~ Ritu Bhathal #writephoto
- An iceberg universe
- Beckoning Beacon ~ Jules #writephoto
- Monsters #midnighthaiku
- A Review of Morgan Daimler’s ‘A New Dictionary of Fairies’ ~ Neil Rushton
- Guardian ~ Joe M #writephoto
- A Thousand Miles of History VIII: At Ease
- The Last Pilgrim Sets Sail
- Carve The Cliffs ~ Na’ama Yehuda #writephoto
- Dear Wen: Romans…
- Guardian ~ Cheryl #writephoto
- Guardians ~ Balroop Singh #writephoto
- Gifted #midnighthaiku