Ani’s Christmas Alphabet

Reblogged from Ani’s Advent 2016

C is for the cheese she’s stashing in the fridge tonight

H is for the ham that’s going to make my breakfast right

R is for the raisins that I cannot have at all

I is for the icing, if I’m lucky, she’ll let fall

S is for the salmon that we have to start the meal

T is for the turkey that I share, or that’s the deal

M is for the mandarin, just like a little ball

A is for my antics as I chase it down the hall

S is you, dear Santa, and you’re coming soon to me….

…and I’m hoping I’ll find

some new tennis balls

beneath the tree for me!

ani-2

This entry was posted in Christmas, Dogs, Life, Love and Laughter, Poetry and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Ani’s Christmas Alphabet

1. Darlene says:

A great poem, Ani! Hope you get your tennis balls. Hugs, Darlene and Dot.

2. Mary Smith says:

Ani really has the most expressive eyes 🙂

3. bobcabkings says:

Ani, that sounds to be a recipe for a perfect Christmas for a small dog.

4. Merry Christmas Ani, and the wish for lots of tennis balls on the Big Day.

5. Lynda Jensen says:

Ani, I hope Santa brings you all the tennis balls you want. Lovely, funny Christmas Alphabet!

Lovely Ani 💜💜

7. Well I am sure as you wrote such a beautiful poem that Santa will be kind to you, Ani x

8. Jennie says:

Merry Christmas, Ani!

9. May all of England’s tennis balls soon come your way. May you be buried in bouncing and have someone you love to throw them for you!

10. noelleg44 says:

Ani, you’ve been a good dog this year (for the most part…) so I’m sure Santa will bring you lots of tennis balls and goodies to eat, at least a taste…

11. dgkaye says:

C is also for cute, cuz that’s what you are Ani. ❤