Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto

#writephoto

This week’s photo prompt:

P1110985

Use the image to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 24th August and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found on Twitter.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

The first few posts will feature on the blog during the week and all posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 25th August.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

Please note: I will be seeking clear northern breezes for a few days, so will not be online a great deal…I need to clear the last of this damnable virus and the northern moors are a good place to convalesce.

This entry was posted in imagination, Memory, photo prompt, Photography, Poetry, writing, writing prompt and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto

1. You really like creepy, don’t you 🙂

2. Pingback: #writephoto: Glimpsed – Jane Dougherty Writes

3. Now I’ve got that off my chest, I really must get some cleaning done.

4. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto – ladyleemanila

5. Pingback: Chaste – #writephoto | rivrvlogr

6. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto | Morpethroad

7. Eliza Waters says:

Great photo prompt, Sue – looking forward to what comes in.
    Glad you are getting away – enjoy and heal!

8. Pingback: sue vincent’s Thursday #writephoto: Glimpsed at Lady Chapel | adarkenedhouse

9. Great image — made me create bad “in olden days” poetry.

Liked by 2 people

10. Judy Martin says:

Oooooh, ghostly! I love these images that you use for your #Writephoto prompts, Sue 🙂

11. Pingback: Alicia’s Dead: A #WritePhoto – Clockwork Clouds

12. Pingback: Out of the Corner of my Eye – writing in north norfolk

13. kim881 says:

Sorry I missed last week’s photo prompt but I was whisked off to Cambridge for my birthday. I do like that image, Sue, wonderfully spooky. Here’s my whimsical ditty:

14. Pingback: Glimpsed | cheryl62blog

15. cheryl622014 says:

I think weddings and cakes got in the way of any computer brain cell I had .I hope i’ve done it right, I so wish I understood computers and what people try to explain to me. I don’t think this is right now as I look at others. I’ll try again

16. cheryl622014 says:

Oh it might have done!

17. Dalo 2013 says:

Wonderful ~ slightly sorrowful photo, perfectly captured. Wishing you a great weekend ahead Sue…

18. I’m adding this one posted by Chris Jensen after seeing the prompt on my blog.

19. Pingback: Glimpsed – #writephoto… | Stuart France

20. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

21. Pingback: Thursday Photo Prompt Glimpsed. | willowdot21

22. Pingback: Synapses | method two madness

23. Pingback: The State We’re In #writephoto #flashfiction | TanGental

24. Norah says:

You do come up with the most amazing photo prompts!

25. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Glimpsed – #writephoto | willowdot21