Search this site
Book Now – Where Beauty Sleeps- Weekend Workshop 2020
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Keys to Heaven: Sobriety… Stuart France
- Ani’s Advent 2019! Simple things… and a letter from Anita and Jaye
- Pieces of Eight…
- Backdrop ~ Na’ama Yehuda #writephoto
- Whitby Weekend: Inside the church at Lythe…
- Iced ~ Rebecca Cutler #writephoto
- Unseen #midnighthaiku
- Stuck for a present for someone you love? ~ V. M. Sang
- It’s snow beautiful~ Daisybala #writephoto
- Whitby weekend: First stop, Lythe
- A Sudden Chill ~ Iain Kelly #writephoto
- A Language of Scale…
- Chill ~ Trent P. McDonald #writephoto
- Ani’s Advent 2019! Exploring, Cats and Christmas Trees…with Noelle Granger’s Garfield
- Chill ~ Phillip Knight Scott #writephoto
- Cusp #midnighthaiku
- Christoph Fischer Reviews: “PorterGirl: Footsteps of the Templar” by Lucy Brazier
- Keys to Heaven: Gluttony… Stuart France
- Chill ~ Di #writephoto
- Whitby weekend: Making soul cakes?
Daily Archives: August 29, 2016
Reblogged from rivrvlogr: Caveman Eyes dark, you sulk and brood with a scowl Expecting all the world to care About your petty problems When no one notices Continue reading Ken’s nonet here.
Originally posted on anita dawes and jaye marie:
Yes,BAD MOON, another one of our books is FREE this week, as part of a kindle book promotion on Amazon. From now until Friday, the kindle copy costs absolutely nothing! Of course,…
Reblogged from A Darkened House: gathered there to fight a war; “we shall win,” edwin swore so all feasted the night before; but amice and edwin did much more when amice saw her lover fell; she cried out a primeval … Continue reading
Reblogged from Shaun at Clockwork Clouds: Within dark and mossy walls, where light rarely touches stone, eldritch fingers clasp primitive tools. On rock they leave their sinister carvings, elaborate portrayals of their worshiped master… Continue reading here.
Originally posted on The Silent Eye:
It was the hottest day in ages, so of course we decided to climb the steepest hill in the area, with neither hat nor water. And we would do it via the longest route…
Angel fish was in his accustomed place where he waits every morning, knowing that as soon as I have opened the doors for the dog, he will be fed. Ani bounds up onto the sofa and sticks her head over … Continue reading
Monochrome beauty Form and texture brought to light Through shadowed contrast * Utter abandon The soul in technicolour Nothing is hidden * Neither right nor wrong Alternative approaches To living with truth.