Bridge

Bridging the seasons Moving summer to autumn Nature's calendar

Ronovan’s haiku prompt

This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Bridge

1. tjparis says:

A lovely haiku! Quite beautiful.

2. Very good! I see nature’s calendar all around me.

3. kirizar says:

Very apt and catchy. Just how I like my Haiku.

4. That was perfect Sue 🙂

5. socialbridge says:

Love this, Sue. Bridges of all descriptions fascinate me!

6. Eliza Waters says:

Lovely! It is Nature’s calendar, isn’t it? And sadly, there’s nothing we can do about it!

7. This one, I like! (Unlike the Hermit.)

8. noelleg44 says:

Perfection, Sue!

9. Hi Sue! Great picture, except for the fly––I hate flies. Ugh! Love the haiku! 😀

10. stu06bloc9 says:

I hadn’t noticed the fly at first had to go back and see it again! I think it adds life to the pic 🙂 lovely haiku 🙂