Inspired

nick trike park birds flowers trees 004

It has been an incredible year for my son!

collage

This entry was posted in Nick Verron, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Inspired

1. Mary Job says:

He is truly an inspiration, I can’t help but remember him everyday in my thoughts.

Liked by 2 people

2. reocochran says:

Fly, dream and keep on going, Nick. This makes me happy for Nick, and then, you~ Sue. As a mother and grandmother, I know how much you have been there cheering for Nick, along with sometimes holding your breath or words inside, too.

3. Annette Rochelle Aben says:

4. Mary Smith says:

I feel very honoured to have got to ‘know’ Nick through you and, now, through his own blog. It has been an amzing year but I’m sure next year will surpass this one.

5. macjam47 says:

Sue, this brought tears to my eyes. Nick is such an inspiration and your Haiku captures that so wonderfully. Hugs.

6. Wow! I have just read your son’s story. What a miracle! He truly is an inspiration. His story horrified me at the beginning but by the end I was grinning from ear-to-ear. His outlook, strength and determination is simply amazing.

7. Rita says:

An amazing and inspiring young man. Gives me hope everyday. Thank you, Sue for introducing the world to this remarkable human being.

8. noelleg44 says:

It’s so nice to see his smile. May he keep on flying!

9. Truly amazing and inspiring! Wow! 🙂 So happy for you guys! 🙂

Nick is incredible, and inspires me so much at the moment…

11. Wow! I am just reading Nick’s story for the first time and I am beyond wowed and inspired. Very, very remarkable.

12. Very inspiring…wish him more success in the coming year… 🙂