“Who me?”

collage2

Image | This entry was posted in Dogs, Humour and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to “Who me?”

1. trentpmcd says:

Stuffing and bits and pieces of toys is a common sight in my house.

2. Ritu says:

LOL!!!!! Oh Ani! What have you done??!!

3. I love the faces. Hopefully that was her toy πŸ™‚

4. socialbridge says:

Ani, are you in the doghouse? If you are, I hope you get out very soon. Your friend, Puppy Stan.

5. A girl to my true heart. My Christmas toys were gone by Boxing Day. Why can’t these toys be full of treats?
    Lots of cheese and chicken.
    Toby
    xx

6. Val Boyko says:

It’s my job πŸ’›

7. I can’t count the number of those toys I’ve stitched up. Sometimes, I can even get the squeaker working agin … but emergency surgery on stuffed creatures? We’ve got the room ready and waiting πŸ™‚

This poor pheasant has been restuffed I don’t know how many times. This time I think I’ll give in and buy her a new one. Oddly though, she has a couple of stuffed toys she seems to have adopted and they are always treated gently. She even carries the woolly lamb around and tries to make it play with the ball, bless her.

8. She has such great expressions. πŸ™‚

9. Eliza Waters says:

“Well, how else am I to free the quacker?”

10. KL Caley says:

Haha! This happens regularly in our house which is why we currently have a frankengiraffe and a frankenburger (two re-stitched toys that aren’t quite the shape they used to be). I’m sure half the fun is in pulling the stuffing out from the little looks of glee my two get once they’ve found a way of doing it. lol KL ❀

11. Laughing my left leg off!! Excellent, Sue, loved it. poor Ani πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12. Widdershins says:

“I have absolutely no idea how that got there. Did you get a puppy and not tell me?”

13. Denis1950 says:

Great to see Ani enjoys the play at 5, besides those stuffed toys have to be kept in place!. Beautiful set of photos Sue. Aren’t you glad its not your pillow?

She is still a puppy…setters don’t grow up and she takes after he dam in that respect. Do you know, Denis, although she plays with the cushions, she’s always gentle… never damages anything at all, except the unstuffed toys.

14. noelleg44 says:

I’m sure you wanted to jump up and down and be mad,but with those eyes, I know you’ll forgive her, Sue. She’s still such a puppy. I think she knows she has you by the heartstrings.

15. macjam47 says:

Oh Ani, don’t tell me two-legs made that mess and tried to blame it on you.