Misfit

Every gathering Seems to have an odd one out The one you notice...

Image | This entry was posted in Birds, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Misfit

1. Haha! Often it’s me.

2. I hope it’s me! πŸ˜€

3. C.E.Robinson says:

It is me! (Smile) (Chuckle) (laugh)

4. noelleg44 says:

My Dad always told me it was a good thing to stand out – maybe because of my height? Just when I wanted to be like everyone else. The brown bird looks like a dove!

5. A misfit – or – a ‘couldn’t care less’? Know what I’d like it to be, Sue.jx

6. oshrivastava says:

Reblogged this on oshriradhekrishnabole and commented:
    All together, a place with peace doves are devoured,, Dana would love life,,,

7. not a good thing, according to Darwin

8. socialbridge says:

Beautifully observed, Sue.

9. Haha, I think it was me at the recent Bloggers Bash, Sue. Lovely haiku. πŸ™‚

10. Dare to be different. Be yourself!

11. I’ll drink to that…Here’s to the misfits ! Always my favorites !! ❀️

12. That’s what makes life interesting. πŸ™‚

13. Sacha Black says:

this made me giggle, awesome photo, i can empathise!