I don’t usually participate in blog awards. These days I never seem to get the time! And I hate having to choose just a few to share with! But this one was both a surprise and an honour. This was the first such award given to Prasna at Art2Peace and she kindly nominated me for “The Sisterhood of the World” blog award. Thank you!
Gentlemen, I am sorry… you are not sisters… though many of you support the ladies of the blogosphere so well, I am tempted to include you, I have to say…. 🙂
1. Why do you have a Blog?
It began just to see if I could work out the technology. I posted a couple of things then left it for a year. Twelve months later, I began writing about my son’s journey through acquired brain injury… then the Silent Eye was born and I needed to be able to get school known… and then the books began… and now? I have a blog because I love writing 🙂
2. What inspires you the most? Everything!
3. Favourite animal and why? Dog… because the small dog would never forgive me if I said anything else!
4. What is your favourite Color? All of them… though if I had to choose it would be true Indian Yellow…just for the story behind the pigment… made from the earth upon which a camel fed on mango leaves has pee’d. Artists… this is why you should never lick your brush…
5. Do you prefer the Ocean or Mountains? The hills are my heart’s home, but I love the ocean too.
6. Tea or Coffee? Always coffee!
7. How many languages can you speak? Two fluently… if not always correctly! English and French… and a smattering of a handful of others.
8. What made you happy today? Knowing I have friends on the way to visit. Rare for me.
9. What is your dream? I have so many! Big ones and small ones. If I had to pick just one? To see my son walk away from me, on his own two feet.
10. What is your favourite food? Strawberries. No question.
I would like to nominate:
Ladiies, your mission, should you choose to accept …and if you don’t, I’ll borrow Sally’s idea and you may accept a rose instead.
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
- Why do you have a Blog
- What inspire you the most?
- Favourite animal and why?
- What is your favourite Color?
- Do you prefer the Ocean or Mountain?
- Tea or Coffee?
- How many language can you speak?
- What made you happy today?
- What is your dream?
- What is your favourite food?