Carolina, from Yesterday After tagged me in the slightly different writing ‘challenge in thy future’. Thanks, Carolina!
The rules are simple:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
• Link back to the challenge creator, Dreams and Movie Screens.
• Share 5 things about your future (jobs, kids, marriage, travel etc). Then one day you can look back and find out how psychic you really are.
• Tag 5 bloggers and put them up to the challenge.
I had to dust off the crystal ball for this one… especially as it is not clear from the rules whether we are sharing a known or hoped for future. Yet I believe that we shape our own futures through our dreams and imaginings… so maybe there is little difference…?
1. I will cheer Nick over the finish line Paris.~ As he is riding in the London to Brighton on behalf of the Headway charity in September, this one is not beyond the bounds of possibility…for him, at least! Whether I will make it there, is open to question…
2. I will get back into that dress. ~ I’m working on that one…. Bits of my anatomy are being very uncooperative, but we’ll see who wins…
3. I will have another book out before Christmas… another graphic novel with Stuart France. ~ This, the way technology has been misbehaving lately, may well be the most uncertain of the lot…However, I shall contrive. The Black Shade will not defeat us…
4. I will convince Ani that too much cheese is not good for dogs…. I might count that as a ‘fail’ already and put it down to wishful thinking….
5. I will die. ~ be fair… I would like to be right about something 😉