Innocence #midnighthaiku

The lodger appears

Mother makes introductions

Sons squeal in terror

Evil Smiley Faces - ClipArt Best

This entry was posted in Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Innocence #midnighthaiku

1. Running Elk says:

Aw… he’s just a little ‘un… 😀

2. PaperKutzs says:

The spider in this photo or should I say this photo totally creeps me OUT!

3. Pingback: Innocence #midnighthaiku — Sue Vincent’s Daily Echo | THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON...

4. Sadje says:

It’s a big one.

5. Jim Borden says:

that’s a big spider…

Oh! I don’t like that, sorry I would scream too ! 🕷️🕸️💜

7. Widdershins says:

I’m a rescuer and Mrs Widds is a squeaker. (but I think they’re wearing her down) I think that because of the rainy start to the year and late mosquito season, there are noticeably more spiders, and webs to be negotiated, than ever before.

8. Jules says:

I don’t mind small house spiders. And gift spiders the distance they need outside. I’ve had a web on my outdoor pole umbrella type clothes line for several days. I like seeing the beauty in the webs.
    I can’t always find the spider though. Some of the tubes structure don’t have end caps and I think that is where the spider retreats to. Especially if it is raining 🙂