Search this site
Silent Eye Workshops
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue Vincent 2019Please respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Going West: The Chapel in the Mists
- …A Month of Sundays.
- Marking #midnighthaiku
- Going West: A ‘Misty, Moisty Morning’
- Freezing Brass Castles…
- Food for thought?
- Going West: Cider with Bessie
- Going West: Nevern Church
- Going West: the Yews of Nevern… and Other Surprises
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Glora…
- A bit more than a break ?
- Dear Don: Gravid…
- Impossibilities #midnighthaiku
- Going West: Pentre Ifan
- Dear Wen: Gravid…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Raven…
- Fate of the Lir-Brood: Moyle…
- Attainment #midnighthaiku
Daily Archives: November 2, 2019
Reblogged from The Light Behind the Story: Photo Credit: Pixabay I had one of those dreams I love, again. The ones where I lift, without effort, my feet off the ground and fly unburdened through the landscape. This one, though, … Continue reading
I watch with horror fake vulnerability -being donned as armour or a deceptive cloak to win trust To be accepted or liked I need to look like them pretend – that I think like them, am one of them… Continue … Continue reading
The original motte and bailey castle which was built on the site where Clifford’s Tower now stands was built in 1068 by William the Conqueror. It was one of a series of castles he built in order to suppress rebellion … Continue reading
Ladd and the small man who had fetched him from the village of Farnsworth reached London after a long walk of about 20 kilometers. Cat had followed Ladd and when he had tired, he had jumped on Ladd’s shoulder for … Continue reading
* The self conscious eye ‘sees’… things that have happened, things that are happening, and things that will happen. * Continue reading at France and Vincent
The kids were starting to get over the gloom of their day. They had good news with the kidney tests. Neither boy has to go easy on their health and athletics anymore, and they were ecstatic. John didn’t have to … Continue reading
in silence he waits his heart captured by her love faithful till the end Continue reading at Tina Stewart Brakebill
* Upon and within Embracing modes of being Silent harmony *