Sue Vincent has come up with a creepy photograph of a glade for this weeks Thursday Photograph Prompt. You can join in here: https://scvincent.com/2017/10/05/thursday-photo-prompt-glade-writephoto/.
I thought I would try out another metaphorical poem for a change. Strangely, I find these poems quite challenging to write.
A glade is:
- a rich carpet of dense and dark creepers;
- a cool haven from the blazing sunshine;
- a mysterious and gloomy cave of foliage;
- a kaleidoscope of dappled light and dark;
- a pungent melting pot of fresh and sharp odours;
- a conservatory of exotic plant life;
- a hiding place for slimy and creepy life forms;
Continue reading: #Writephoto – Glade – Robbie’s inspiration