Thursday photo prompt – Scattered #writephoto

#writephoto

Every Thursday at noon GMT, I publish one of my photos as a writing prompt.

Throughout the week I will feature a number of the responses here on the Daily Echo as space allows. Every week, a full round-up of posts will be published linking back to the original posts of contributors.

You can find all last week’s entries in the weekly round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers. I feature as many contributions as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions that may not be all of them!

Please note that as I will be away from the computer for the next week, reblogs and comments may be a little delayed.

Use the image below as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 20th September and link back to this post with a pingback. If you are unsure of how to create a pingback, Hugh has an excellent tutorial here.

Pingbacks need to be manually approved, so either check back to make sure that the pingback has appeared or simply copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

The best way to ensure your post is featured is to send it well before the deadline but all posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 21st September.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work. Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

Have fun!

46 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Scattered #writephoto

1. trentpmcd says:

Darn you Sue ! 😉 I was planning on sitting out as part of my blog slow down, but as soon as I saw the picture, an idea came up. Oh well, maybe I’ll skip next week…. 😉

2. Pingback: Chaos to Order and Beyond – Reena Saxena

3. Reena Saxena says:

An old post of May,2016 links up well with the ‘Scattering of Light’ Theme.

Liked by 2 people

4. Pingback: Scattered – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

5. trentpmcd says:

OK, I did end up writing it out, despite the fact that I am NOT blogging this week. And here is the next installment of my story, which was not (supposed to be) a blog post: https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/scattered-writephoto/

6. This is awesome I hope I can figure out how to participate.

7. Pingback: #writephoto — Caged – This, That, and The Other

Woo!!! Sue this a fantastic photo 🌹

9. Beautiful, Sue. I’ll let this one sink in and see what happens. 🙂

10. Pingback: Scattered #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

11. Pingback: Sue Vincent, Thursday Photo Prompt. Scattered. | willowdot21

12. Pingback: Contacting The Dead – A Unique Title For Me

13. That is an amazing shot. I can’t stop staring at it. Should be a very interesting mix of responses this week!

14. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Scattered #writephoto – Mr Bashyaup | Morpethroad

15. Pingback: neelwrites/part19ofadangerouslove/thursdayphotoprompt/scatter/fiction/novella/860words/15/09/2017 | neelwritesblog

16. Yay, a new gorgeous photo! 🙂

17. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Scattered #writephoto – Ladyleemanila

18. Pingback: Scattered #writephoto | The Story Files

19. ellenbest24 says:

It has been a while since I felt able to write very much, I hope to sustain this bout of clarity long enough to join in.

20. Pingback: Writephoto – Scattered – The Bag Lady

21. Pingback: Scattered #writephoto | Quiet Corner

22. Pingback: #WritePhoto Refraction | mermaidcamp

23. Pingback: I’m Rooting for the Ghost — #writephoto – Poetry, Short Prose and Walking

24. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt- The Shelter House. – SOUL CONNECTION

25. Frank Hubeny says:

Thanks for posting the prompt, Sue! It is an interesting light in the ceiling, almost like a skylight to me. Here’s my story: https://frankhubeny.blog/2017/09/16/im-rooting-for-the-ghost-writephoto/

26. Pingback: In Theory | method two madness

27. Pingback: The bike. | Ellenbest24

28. Pingback: Scattered: #writephoto | Myths of the Mirror

29. ellenbest24 says:

Thank you for coming up with the wonderful prompts and giving writers the opportunity to connect and share. Sue Vincent you are a gem.