Shards of naivety strew the path
Calloused feet, weary and wary,
Sliced by broken dreams
And shattered rainbows
Leaving bloody traces
In the innocence
Of a martyred dream.
Those who cross the vale of tears
Come not again so lightly
But tread with care
Against the pain
Of other feet they cannot heal
With words or touch
Offering their footprints
Scarlet on white
To guide their steps
To the Beginning.
Search this site
Book Now – Lord of the Deep- Weekend Workshop 2019
Follow me on Twitter @SCVincent
Join me on Goodreads
Enjoyed the blog? Buy the books…All books available in Paperback and for Kindle from Amazon. Click the images to find out more...
With Stuart FranceThe Triad of Albion
- The Doomsday Series
- Lands of Exile
By Sue Vincent
With Dr G. Michael Vasey
Books by Stuart France
Silent Eye Workbooks
Copyright ©Sue VincentPlease respect the copyright of all original material and images on this site. You are welcome to use excerpts, reblogs and links as long as clear, named credit and appropriate links back to this site are used. Written permission is required for all other reproduction. Thank you.
- Clocking off?
- The Anunnaki II… Stuart France
- Passing #midnighthaiku
- WHAT’S UP DOC? Lines of communication V…
- Somewhere in the world, there is a child seeking hope: Why we’re creating thelabyrinth.online
- Casa Batllo, Barcelona – Helen Jones
- From the Sea . . . Pamela S. Wight
- Basic instinct…
- The Anunnaki… Stuart France
- Maker #midnighthaiku
- Wild Hearts and Scarlet Kisses – Jan Malique
- Jim Webster – Can you have too much garlic?
- Shadowlands and the magic lantern…
- A Voice Called Can’t III… Stuart France
- Evensong #midnighthaiku
- Poetic form
- Mourning Dove by Claire Fullerton – a guest post from TRSA
- Today is the #BloggersBash …