Thursday photo prompt – Deep #writephoto

#writephoto

Use the image below to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, by noon (GMT)  Wednesday 22nd March and link back to this post with a pingback. Please make sure that the pingback works and if not, copy and paste your link into the comments section of this post.

Please note that as I am away from the computer for the next few days, it will take me longer to authorise pingbacks, respond and repost.

Don’t forget to use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.

You can find all last week’s entries in the round-up. Please visit and read the stories and poems and explore the sites of their writers.

I will feature as many entries as I can on the blog during the week, but given the volume of contributions we are getting every week, that will not be all of them! All posts will be included in a round up on Thursday 23rd March.

Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish or you can replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.

Have fun!

This entry was posted in photo prompt, Photography, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

72 Responses to Thursday photo prompt – Deep #writephoto

1. Pingback: Descent #writephoto | Observations of The Urban Spaceman

2. Pingback: Deep #writephoto | Isabel Caves

3. Pingback: Deep #writephoto – Of Glass & Paper

4. Pingback: #writephoto: Abomination – Jane Dougherty Writes

5. Couldn’t resist giving myself a plug for this one. I hope you don’t mind, Sue, but the photo fits perfectly.

6. Pingback: Out of the Shadows #writephoto | rivrvlogr

7. Pingback: The Archeologists | Ladyleemanila

8. Pingback: Negotiating Caverns | rivrvlogr

9. Pingback: First World Problems (#writephoto) | Martin Cororan

10. What an intriguing photo, Sue! 🙂

11. Pingback: Deep – #writephoto | Trent's World (the Blog)

12. trentpmcd says:

Cool picture. I could think of a thousands things to say about it. I hope you enjoy the one I finally picked: https://trentsworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/16/deep-writephoto/

Liked by 2 people

13. Pingback: #Writephoto The Hinges Of Hades | mermaidcamp

14. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Deep #writephoto | Two on a Rant

15. Pingback: #writephoto-Deep – The Bag Lady

16. Pingback: Growing Potatoes on Mars – writing in north norfolk

17. ellenbest24 says:

Sorry Sue, I hope my offering is up to scratch… we are preoccupied with buying, selling and moving house so as you can guess my response is short. Ping back actioned.

18. Pingback: neelwrites/fiction/shortstory/thursdaywritephotoprompt/250words/17/03/2017 | neelwritesblog

19. Pingback: Deep #writephoto | But I Smile Anyway...

20. Pingback: #writephoto deep: the cavern – Lorraine's frilly freudian slip

21. Pingback: By Royal Appointment  #writephoto #shortstory | TanGental

22. Pingback: #WeekendCoffeeShare Spring Training Edition | mermaidcamp

23. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt: In The Depp #writephoto #amwriting #poetry | Rereading Jane Eyre

24. Pingback: Gravity Well #writephoto – Words and Worlds

25. Carl Bystrom says:

I apologize in advance: this one went a little long (about 1200 words). = P

Thanks for the inspiration, Sue!

26. Pingback: The Escape From #Deep – Emotional Shadows

27. balroop2013 says:

What an evocative image Sue. Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my poem: https://balroop2013.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/the-escape-from-deep/

28. Pingback: Is that me? – Reena Saxena

29. Pingback: Deep #writephoto | The Story Files

30. Pingback: Deep #writephoto… | Stuart France

31. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt.#writephoto. Deep. | willowdot21

32. Pingback: In the Deep, #writephoto – pamelascanepa

33. I think this is my first time joining your challenge. Here goes! https://pamelascanepa.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/in-the-deep-writephoto/

34. Pingback: Thursday photo prompt – Deep #writephoto – Robbie's inspiration

35. Pingback: Deep – The Mystery Of The Missing #BloggersBash Committee #writephoto #flashfiction – Hugh's Views & News

36. goroyboy says:

Thanks Sue for hosting
    The River’s Secret by Raymond Roy #writephoto | goroyboy

37. Ritu says:

Hi Sue… not sure if this came through…
    Ritu x