A while ago, I went award free on the blog. Even so, when someone includes me, it is impossible not to be both touched and grateful, especially when they are people who have become friends through meeting them in this virtual world of blogging.
I have to thank Seumas Gallacher , Colleen from Silver Threading and Hugh from Hugh’s News and Views for including me in the Champions awards, it means a good deal to be included in such lovely company.
Seumas, who created the award, describes the Champions Award as a way to say thank you to those readers and writers who go the extra mile in support of others. He also says no explanations are needed and to keep it simple. There are too many of you to mention everyone. Some, I know, are award free, some have already been nominated so I am trying to choose amongst those who (I think) have not been included so far. Even so…I would like to say thank you to everyone who comes here and reads, comments and shares. Thank you!
and (just because I can, sorry H) Running Elk
Recipients, if you choose to accept and wish to propagate the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, please do the following:
- Post this Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
- Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
- Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
- Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
- You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.