Nick’s interview …

Live on the BBC iPlayer … probably only for 24 hours….
Nick’s interview is the first item… please watch and give my son your support. Thank you.

Click here or the image below to go to BBC South Today on iPlayer.

BBC 078

This entry was posted in Nick Verron, Surviving brain injury and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Nick’s interview …

1. Ritu says:

Will check it out!

2. Darcy says:

Won’t play outside the UK. I run into this with programmes from Australia too.

3. I tried too, but got the “only in the UK” message. The picture says a thousand words though. So wonderful. Definitely share the file when you get it. πŸ˜€

Liked by 2 people

4. Ali Isaac says:

Sadly I can’t see it as I’m outside the UK, but bet he was brill! Great photo!

5. Mary Smith says:

I’ve watched it and shared (at least I hope I’ve shared).

6. Mary Smith says:

I was goign to add it was a fantastic interview but got over-excited and posted too soon.

7. What a wonderful interview Nick gave, It was really nice to hear him talking as well as racing about on his bike! I think a might have caught a glimpse of another familiar face as well on that interview!!!!:-)

8. Pete Hulme says:

Brilliant news! What a triumph! Great to hear his voice.

9. Just watched it, Sue. Brilliant! What a star !!!

10. Wish they’d let us hear it outside the UK.

11. Eliza Waters says:

I’m bummed, they limit viewing to inside the UK. 😦 Oh, well, I’m sure he was brilliant!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Daily Echo wrote:

> Sue Vincent posted: “Live on the BBC iPlayer … probably only for 24 > hours…. Nick’s interview is the first item… please watch and give my > son your support. Thank you. Click here or the image below to go to BBC > South Today on iPlayer. “

12. blondieaka says:

It’s a shame we can’t watch outside of UK but am sure it was a great interview πŸ™‚

13. Jack Eason says:

Just watch it Sue πŸ™‚ x

Amazing footage, Sue, to really see how far Nick has come, you must be so proud of him…<3

15. That is amazing Sue – such an inspiration. Please give him my best wishes

16. Brought tears to my eyes. I was able to watch because my niece installed some software that enables iPlayer from abroad. Massive good luck, Nick! I fancy one of those bikes too as it would mean exercise I don’t get on my mobility scooter.

I’m so glad you could see it, Sarah! I’ll pass your good wishes on to Nick.
      The trikes are amazing.. I’d rather like one too, but I have no chance… and I can’t reach the pedals on his without altering the boom… πŸ˜‰

17. I heard the radio interview, bur was too late for one above. I wish Nick and his team mates enormous luck.

18. Still thinking of your Nick! I can’t watch the video….but I’m sure it was fabulous! If there’s a link we can get to outside of the UK I’d love to see it though. πŸ™‚

19. Adrian Lewis says:

Sue, Nick has even made it onto Teletext – surely the ultimate accolade! I hope all goes very well for him. Adrian